Thursday, August 11, 2016

Food Diary 1

Wednesday, August 10, 2016
Breakfast:
I had a reasonably healthy breakfast today, especially since I normally have none at all. 2 peaches and an apple, thrown into a bowl gives you a lot of energy for the rest of the day. Excuse wet hair, as I had gone for a morning swim, not a usual venture, if you must know.





Lunch:
I have had the same lunch for the past couple of weeks, but, I must say, this NEVER gets boring. It is so yummy.  Traditional maltese bread, Conserva (a version of ketchup but better), olives, and spinach. All the different colors ad flavors work so well together, and it is such an easy thing to do. Afterwards I had a cheeky little popsicle. This was one of my childhood popsicles, and brings back so many memories. There is no other way of describing the popsicle, other than: blue. Take from that what you will. 







Dinner:
I ended up going out with my family to a pizza place for dinner, which was extremely pleasant. I had a pasta with clams (I eat seafood as a vegan), which was not that great, but company was lovely. But for some reason, the picture couldn't upload, so I cant show it you.... THESE DAMN ELECTRONICS. 

Hope you guys enjoyed! When I cant bake, I'll do food diaries. Please comment and subscribe!

XXVL




No comments:

Post a Comment