Saturday, August 20, 2016

Food Diary 2

Saturday, August 20, 2016
Breakfast:
For breakfast, I had multigrain toast with some vegan butter.  When I say some "some", I mean a lot. I also had a mug of tea, which is perfect for my slight soar throat. My perfect mug of tea consists with an english breakfast tea bag (left in for only a few seconds), a spoonful of sugar (teaspoon, don't worry), and the slightest amount of milk, the amount were it actually seems pointless to even put any in there as it will not effect the taste in the slightest. But it does. To me at least. And, I did have a little piece of a vegan jam tart my aunt made me, which was VERY good. And no, I did not eat all the tarts in the picture, just one. Was it the biggest one? Yes, indeed it was.








Lunch:
I went to Ocean Basket for lunch, with all my sisters and cousins. It was really fun, I stuffed my face, ate fried stuff, and was overall a great big pig! YAY! But, all jokes aside, the fish was very good (Yes, I eat fish), as well as the chips. ESPECIALLY the chips. I also had an ice tea. It was a good time. Sorry I didn't manage to take a snap. It was eaten way to quick! By me.




Dinner:
Since we had a big lunch, we had a small dinner. Just kidding. We ordered in pizza, but I didn't eat too much of mine. I had a calzone without cheese, but it was filled to the brim with mushrooms, which was nice. Overall, all food of the day was VERY good.


Hope you enjoyed todays food diary!
XXVL

No comments:

Post a Comment