Saturday, August 6, 2016

Chia Eggs

Hey guys. I'm going to be giving you some basic how to's for how I make simple vegan things like this. Chia eggs are really helpful to know how to make when cooking vegan. While they may look like literal goop before mixed into the batter, they really do provide that perfect rise in cakes, and I use them a lot. I have found the perfect way to make them, so, I shouldn't be selfish. Let me explain how to make the easy, yet essential yolk like chia egg.

Ingredients:
1 tbs chia seeds (no need to blend!)
5 tbs water (room temperature)



1. MIX TOGETHER AND THATS IT.
2. Oh, and leave for 5 minutes before use.









You really do want that gloopy texture, just like an eg yolk. In a lot of other recipes I have seen, they put around 3 tablespoons of water, but I always put 5, as I find it gives a lot of a less stiff chia egg, as they soak up a lot of the water in 5 minutes.

I hope you guys enjoyed this kind of basic post, if you want to learn more, leave a comment down below. Please subscribe!

XXVL


4 comments:

  1. In the ingredients you listed 4 tablespoons but you used five. What is the correct amount?

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome!! love the how-to ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome!! love the how-to ;)

    ReplyDelete