Friday, August 19, 2016

Apple Sauce

Hi guys! So a few weeks ago I was making Chocolate Chip Cookies and needed to make applesauce for them. I found that making it at home was so easy, and made the cookies even better. So, I thought I would share my recipe for an extremely simple applesauce that spreads the smell of love through your kitchen. Here it is!


Prep ad Cook Time: 5 mins
Makes: 6 tbsp. Applesauce
Virtuousness Level : 10/10

Ingredients
1 apple
2 tsps. cinnamon
A few drops of water

1. Chop up the apple into pieces.

2. Put in a microwave safe bowl, mix with cinnamon, and microwave at 30 second intervals until VERY soft.

3. Blend with a few drops of water until gloopy, but still reasonably thick. It doesn't have to be perfect!

There it is! You can either add it to a recipe or eat it alone (it kind of tastes like baby food). It is a really good recipe, that I se often! Hope you enjoyed!

XXVL

No comments:

Post a Comment